Brainwave Dynamics ® Audio Service is designed for use in applications using Audio Technologies to aide in Meditatation, Relaxation Therapy, Improved Sleep,Peak Performance, Mental Focus, Improved Learning and more by generating Audio Binaural Beats,Isochronic Tones and Solfeggio Frequencies with specially designed Sound Loops ,Randomized Audio Ambience effects which generate randomly or by application event a unique and different audio loop combination, and supported Spatial Audio - designed to mask the often unpleasant tones and frequencies associated with Binaural Beats,Isochronic Tones and Solfeggio Frequencies.
1) Brainwave Dynamics ® executes when Source Audio is
determined as ready
2) Source Audio is analyzed by Brainwave Dynamics ® to determine the
following information about the Source Audio:
Bpm (beats per minute) detection to analyze the tempo.
Key detection to analyze audio harmonics.
Peak/Low volume detection to analyze the volume pattern in the Source Audio.
3) A Data Map (Collection of All detected relevant information) is created from the
analysis of the Source Audio.
4) The Data Map is inspected by scripts to determine the best the settings for the
added (Binaural Beats,Isochronic Tones, Solfeggio Frequencies) and ambient
sound effects and loops. Scripts create instructions for Brainwave Dynamics ®
5) Brainwave Dynamics ® Prepares to create new audio (”Generated Audio”) file based
on the scripts instructions (after Source Audio analysis).
6) Brainwave Dynamics ® creates new audio (”Generated Audio”) file attempting to match
Source Audio harmonically, with tempo and with peak/low volume patterns. This
structure allows the (Binaural Beats,Isochronic Tones, Solfeggio Frequencies) to
be experienced in a less noticeable and more agreeable (pleasant) way.
7) Audio Software checks with Database on Server to determine any User settings
relevant to the creation of the audio (User Service Settings)