Brainwave Dynamics ® Audio Service is designed for use in applications using Audio Technologies to aide in Meditatation, Relaxation Therapy, Improved Sleep,Peak Performance, Mental Focus, Improved Learning and more by generating Audio Binaural Beats,Isochronic Tones and Solfeggio Frequencies with specially designed Sound Loops ,Randomized Audio Ambience effects which generate randomly or by application event a unique and different audio loop combination, and supported Spatial Audio - designed to mask the often unpleasant tones and frequencies associated with Binaural Beats,Isochronic Tones and Solfeggio Frequencies.
Brainwave Dynamics ® is available as online service to allow customers to add this technology to their existing audio source or independant works (meditation album, mobile application, etc) by inspecting audio signal and applies the correct levels and ambient effects to effectively blend Binaural Beats,Isochronic Tones and Solfeggio Frequencies into the current audio source and deliver the same audio blended with enhanced added Binaural Beats,Isochronic Tones and Solfeggio Frequencies with specially designed Sound Loops and Randomized Audio Ambience effects.
Brainwave Dynamics ® can also be added to existing applications as an installed local resource and provide the same features as the online service.
1) Brainwave Dynamics ® executes when Source Audio is determined as ready
2) Source Audio is analyzed by Brainwave Dynamics ® to determine the following information about the Source Audio:
3) A Data Map (Collection of All detected relevant information) is created from the analysis of the Source Audio.
4) The Data Map is inspected by scripts to determine the best the settings for the added (Binaural Beats,Isochronic Tones, Solfeggio Frequencies) and ambient sound effects and loops. Scripts create instructions for Brainwave Dynamics ®
5) Brainwave Dynamics ® Prepares to create new audio (”Generated Audio”) file based on the scripts instructions (after Source Audio analysis).
6) Brainwave Dynamics ® creates new audio (”Generated Audio”) file attempting to match Source Audio harmonically, with tempo and with peak/low volume patterns. This structure allows the (Binaural Beats,Isochronic Tones, Solfeggio Frequencies) to be experienced in a less noticeable and more agreeable (pleasant) way.
7) Audio Software checks with Database on Server to determine any User settings relevant to the creation of the audio (User Service Settings)
8) Brainwave Dynamics ® generates an audio file or audio stream (”Generated Audio”) that can be added to the Source Audio and includes the (Binaural Beats,Isochronic Tones, Solfeggio Frequencies)
Binaural Beats, Isochronic Tones and Solfeggio Frequencies | Brainwave Entrainment